Temperature Compensating LINearizing Flow Computer
For those applications where a display is not needed, and a budget friendly solution to linearization is required, our (T)LIN flow computer is a great choice.
The most basic version comes without temperature compensation and no housing (only a round PCB). It provides the following:
- 32 point linearization
- Linearized 0-4.8kHz frequency output
- 0-10VDC output proportional to flow rate
- RF, sinewave or pulse input
- 1.5-2.5ms processing time
Further options expand the functionality as follows:
- PT100 RTD input for temperature-viscosity and density compensation
- Second 0-10V output for temperature output
- 4-20mA plugin boards to convert either output from 0-10V
- Housing with dual cable glands
- PC communication via USB to RS232 converter and custom TLIN cable
- Second frequency input for dual flowmeters/bi-directional and dual rotor applications
For a more powerful solution complete with a display, the PFD900 is the answer.